Long story short.

I guess I blog once a year now! I know people thing the blog medium is dead but honestly there's a reason I keep coming back to it. I love the idea of being able to journal with words and photos in a way that instagram or facebook could not.

Just a quick update, I've moved cross country to the Bay Area. I never truly planned this and thought at some point my landlord would find my carcass in my tiny New York apartment. Huh, guess not. Still adjusting to the life in the Bay but I got to say nothing beats the weather.






Live an hour from San Francisco but when I get to visit it's fun. I love the the architecture. 

This is what I look like now. Oh yeah, I got tattoos last year. 5 of them actually. My mother was not thrilled.

Union Square.


ART

Let's see how long the next blog takes. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts