Rhode Island Road Trip!






Rhode Island is one of the best places I've been to. If I ever end up with tons of money I'd want to retire there. I was feeling a little burnt from work so I decided to take a few days to work from Newport. I booked a lovely Air BnB right at the heart of Newport and wasted no time heading out to the water.




Love this cliff of flowers overlooking the ocean.


It was still pretty cold when I went but whatever. The sea heals everything.





I know, I know. I said it was cold but whatever, don't judge me. 


Hello doggie!

At least it looked like Spring even if it didn't feel like it. 






















Wearing my favorite tshirt! Rawr!

What I love about RI are all its lighthouses.


Totally worth being cold.


Okay, this one looked really dirty but still!


Just one happy kid.














Boat!







Love the bikes.


I could live here forever.


Lovers






Comments

Popular Posts