Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A day in the life of...





These are snapshots from my usual day in Rosehill. I usually try to take a couple of photos everyday just for practice.

Fall continues to amaze me with all its yellows and reds. More pictures below.





Someone left a jacket in the office.

I drink like 6 cups of tea everyday.

On my way to the gym, I pass by this.




Hey Squirrel!




Afternoon delight.





My desk.

My bag.

My phone disguised as a bible.

Outside Keating,



The leaves are turning.



And falling.









It was also pretty warm compared to the past few days.





Such a pretty day.


Honestly, I think the Bronx is the most underrated boroughs. One of these days, it will rise.











2 comments:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)