Gail in NYC - MOMA and Central Park

Gail was one of the first (if not the first!) people I met in college. I was this shy, scared little boy from the province come to live in Manila by myself. And I was glad to have met someone like Gail who was truly nice and welcoming. 

We hadn't seen each other in almost a decade so I was really glad to tour her around NYC even though the list of places she wanted to see was exhausting on paper and deadly in real life. haha. Fine, it's my fault for wearing the most uncomfortable shoes. 

But we made it! First stop: MOMA and Central Park!





Started the day with flowers.


St. Iggy.

I finally got to try the famous Halal Guys outside MOMA. Totally worth the long wait in line!

This month alone, I've been to the MOMA three times.

But I never get tired of it.

Salvador Dali!













Starry, Starry Night of course!




Picasso

Outside are some pretty apartments.



Monet!


My favorite! So relaxing to look at.





What is modern art if not crazy.

And fun.

I had to take a selfie because the bathroom was so pretty. haha.

People watching some weird movie.



Gail let her hair down.

Stopped by the gift shop.

And walked around Central Park!



Next Stop: Brooklyn Bridge!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts