Friday, March 2, 2012

Ang bayan kong Pilipinas

Part of the Philippine class I took last January was an immersion/project assessment in the Quezon Province. We were mostly in the mountains, but when my foster dad offered to take us to the beach, we couldn't say no. I had no idea what was in  store for us. Matthew joined us. As it turns out it took us an hour and a half of trekking the mountain. It was difficult because of the narrow and muddy paths but it was well worth it to see the beach.






Look at those waves!






I miss the beach.

Matthew's shoes.


That's my foster dad!



My shoe








Matthew looks really relaxed here but I was dying.

coconut juice!

kids playing with spiders!





Kalbo!!!!! I love and miss this kid!




The house at the back is where we stayed. These are my foster siblings :)



What I'd give to be here again.

3 comments:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)