Ang bayan kong Pilipinas

Part of the Philippine class I took last January was an immersion/project assessment in the Quezon Province. We were mostly in the mountains, but when my foster dad offered to take us to the beach, we couldn't say no. I had no idea what was in  store for us. Matthew joined us. As it turns out it took us an hour and a half of trekking the mountain. It was difficult because of the narrow and muddy paths but it was well worth it to see the beach.






Look at those waves!






I miss the beach.

Matthew's shoes.


That's my foster dad!



My shoe








Matthew looks really relaxed here but I was dying.

coconut juice!

kids playing with spiders!





Kalbo!!!!! I love and miss this kid!




The house at the back is where we stayed. These are my foster siblings :)



What I'd give to be here again.

Comments

Popular Posts