On my own in NYC


It was just one of these days when I had to go out and take a very long walk. So I did. 



On my way to Manhattan.

I love these windows at the Grand Central.

And that clock.




But apple had to ruin it.












Then I went to take the train again.





And went to Battery park.


The birds were kinda scary. I have a couple of friends with a serious phobia of birds. They'd have a heart-attack if they were here.


Even the Statue of Liberty feels emo sometimes.





















Ahhh amore.











Lunch.

Just to prove that I was there.

Hello wall street.



I love cemeteries.




It's so quiet and alive at the same time.



One of the best things about NYC is all the entertainment everywhere.




Then I went to the MOMA store to look at all the cool stuff.

If I had any money, I'd buy all these.

And this paper clip holder.


And this robot over here that turns into a cube.



Measureing cups!

And the alarm clock that runs away from you.

Coasters!


And time to go home.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts