Friday, May 9, 2014

Campos Thanksgiving


I'm not really big fan of Thanksgiving Day because I wasn't born here but still it's one of the holiday's I've learned to look forward to every year because I get to hang out with my family. We would always go to my uncle's house upstate New York and essentially do nothing. It would be 2 days of sitting around, watching TV and stuffing our faces. Also shopping in the outlet mall nearby. Hooray for American consumerism! :)

My nieces have also grown a lot. Look at Kylie!

And Alyza! She was doing some baking.




Even Cooper looks older and prettier!





I felt like such a sloth that I decided to explore outside. 

The sun was setting and it was beautiful.



It was a new community so there wasn't a lot of houses yet.


It was all very scenic though, this gray emptiness.




One of the neighbors.




The street in front.


Inside, the kids were having fun.




:)

1 comment:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)