Saturday, May 10, 2014

Deer Sweatear

For Christmas, I got a deer sweater. It's ridiculous and I love it! haha.





Obviously, this is my favorite hallway on campus.


Because there's no one to witness how awkward I get in front of the lens.


I also like the elbow patches. Although, I have know idea what they're for. 

What I like about living in a place where there are 4 seasons is I get to wear different things that I wouldn't normally be able to wear in a tropical country like these bargain boots. haha.

Deer closeup!

1 comment:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)