Thursday, January 13, 2011

The day after




Sunday, I found myself here at an intersection somewhere in the city. There were no cars, no people. I had no idea where I was going. I was alone. 

Who knew there would be a day after. Somehow things got better, thanks to food and Sabrina.




I will never forget this night, when hearts broke and all seemed lost.

I haven't had any sleep when Sabs picked me up from the dorm. We headed to the Gesu. 

Here she is trying on her fake smile. I have one, but it's just too horrible. No sleep, no bath. Mess.

We prayed.

A bath in Holy Water might help?

Then she tried to feed me. Kalabasa pasta, looks gross but actually good.

Pesto.

Pizza.

But I could barely eat anything so we called on Bro. Tootsie.

Then we walked around. And found Patrick. 

Then I prayed again. 

At midnight we ate here. 

Cool place. They let you create your own burger. 

Sabs with a genuine smile. 

My trusty backpack.

My trusty friend.
 Trying on a smile.

Nice try, though. 

Our finished burger! 

Someday soon, there will be more pictures to post.


3 comments:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)