Bronx Zoo Field Trip


One Saturday, the family and I went to the Bronx Zoo. The zoo occupies 256 acres of land. I think we covered around 6 of those. hahaha. A day's not enough to see and experience everything. Which means, I'll be back.



Hey Alyza!


Hey Kylie!



The kids love the zoo! And by kids I mean me. haha.

I know how annoying it is when Pinoys in America compare. But man, I wish our zoo in Manila was like this. I mean, to have a whole building just for monkeys?!




Please don't expect me to name any of these animals. This is not that kind of blog.


I love tigers!


Kylie holding on to her umbrella in case it rains.

Can you spot the giant ass aligator/crocodile/lacoste?!


Turtle vanity.






There was also a 3D interactive Dora theater! woohoo. Coolness. 



Butterfly farm!





Champion Chewer!

So cute. I die!




I apologize for the next picture.

I couldn't help it.



I wanted to ride this one too. But I was afraid my family would disown me. haha.







Waiting for the carousel ride.



Everyone enjoyed it! Right tita medie?










Poised pa rin si tita.


Lion leggo! 

Then my camera went bonkers.

Comments

Popular Posts