Sunday, September 25, 2011

Walang Hanggang Paalam : JVP friends

I have tons of backlogged photos. Here's some of them :D

Form Staff unite! Seriously one of the best teams I've worked with.

Hello Batch 29! :)

Seriously the best batch...29 ever!

Hey batch 25/Benay!

Amor! You're a mowdel :)




Ikaw na ang masaya! 

Jiza! One of the top 70 people I miss!

Jodelskie! future POVS. haha.

Maki! Nasan na ang fencing team?


Janjo!

Hey everyone! Thanks for not making me pay for dinner! Bawi ako pagbalik ko.



I miss you guys :( And Jerry's face :)






Fine, I miss Manila.

1 comment:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)