Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hataw sa Bolinao! (Part 2)


Day 2 of our Bolinao trip found us hanging around the sea a lot. Too bad I didn't have the energy to swim. Perhaps I should be taking this opportunity at swimming since I won't be here for quite some time. Still, it was all good.


Pao and Bebot hanging out.

Gen house with the boss.



Of course we wanted a shot with the ocean.


Ha! I'm fat. 


Look at all the fishies.


Bebot loves to travel.

This is my favorite in the playground. I could spend hours on this one. If only I'm not too big for it.

Pipo looking confused.

Then we went around the resort. There was a mini zoo with a lot of birds.

Angry bird, calling people ugly. Ikaw na maganda!


I think this is a cockatoo.


And this is a tikbalang. That's big leaf you've got there Mr.

Poor Ostrich. It's dying for a bath and for some food. It's dying.


Bambi!

I adore black pigs. Especially the little ones.

The little ones go out of their cage every now and then to visit the deer cages. hahaha.

I don't know what this is.

Nor this.

Pipo in the house.

I'm sorry. I'm really bad with names. I'll  edit this once I remember.

Pao was the only one not lazy enough to go down the water.

I think it was all worth it.


Pao sitting comfortably.

Pretending to not notice the camera.

And yet looking fierce.



I wish I had gone. 

IT's a moss dining set!

That's the church. thanks Pipo. almost missed it.


And there's the convent.

Apparently this Church was built even before Magellan came. I can't even digest that information.

And sunset.




We decided to explore the town and ended up back in the ocean.


It was lovely.

Apparently Pipo's a frustrated hiphop rapper.

I don't even know.

Some Asian martial art form.

See you in Part 3!

1 comment:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)