Walang Hanggang Paalam: Focolare edition Part 1

I've been used to living on my own for the past few years since I moved to Manila to work and study. It is a gift that I found a family in Focolare. For the past 3 years these are one of the many people I've looked to when I've forgotten how it is to truly love. I will forever be grateful to them. Last Friday they surprised me with a going away party. I really was surprised. Sabi nga ni e.e. cummings:

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)


 I carry you all in my heart. hehehe. Salamat!


I live now in the formation house of the Focolare. I am in charge of the money among other things.


Some of us are not always very organized. Sometimes I'm one those. haha.

Last Friday we had our usual meeting. Hey niks!

And Richly!

Tito SerJ!

Pipo! Don't fall asleep!

We watched a video.

Doods.

Bebot!

Pao!


Martin!



Then we headed downstairs for dinner. The house fondly calls him ugly.:D


Pao P. cooked Paella!:D


And someone brought pancit!

Hey Lavern and Rein.

Hey miguel!

Potluck food!

The leche flan was yummy!

But really, it wasn't just about me leaving. It was also about meeting up with friends:D

And eating with them.


Len!

haha Jeca!


sarap ba len?

Cocoy!

Love the hair doods!



Ahem.

And he's not even drunk yet.:D

Pipo hahaha.



chips of course.




There was an impromptu program. And Richly played a song! with matching eye contact. kilig:D

Pipo also played me a song.

Ikoy hosted.

Len and her new phone. hehe.


Then Cocoy began his stand up comedy act:Dbecking becky.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular Posts