Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home




Last June, I went home to  Tarlac for a week. That's the longest I've been home in quite some time. It involved some depressing carnival, a lot of food and a lot of significant junk.


There was a carnival. Outside, it looked so fun. Inside, there was barely anyone but the gamblers. It was almost empty.

Noel and I thought it would be  a good idea to have a photo walk at night.

There were some kids, but even they looked dismayed. 

What is a bird on a stick if it's not ridden?

Love the glasses.

And the lights!



Noel had hotdog.

 There was this cute kid beside our table.

Don't wory, I asked permission from his parents.

Still empty.

Noel's a professional photographer. He's really good.

Still, more hotdogs.

I tried out his camera. It was heavy.

Ah finally. People.

Then we walked away towards the plaza. 


In my hometown, everyone's a homebody as you can see. 

Then we decided to have some beer. 

The ever reliable T-ice. 

And mushrooms.

Would I get punched in Bronx wearing this?

That night I slept with this outside my window. IT's like we never turned off the lights.

The next day I decided to take pictures around the house. So I'd always remember.

My lola's camera shy. 

Fake pretty flowers.

Buddy!

Also, I got to read some books! 

Buddy's friends!

And eat.

Armed against nightmares.

My mom. Loveya!


More  food.

Visit my aunt's diner at the local mall! Food's really good and cheap.

I also got to visit the Church. 

Artificially colored birds!

The town at day.

And tupig!



I also visited my old high school. Here's Dominic Savio! 

Here's Don Bosco with Savio. 

One of the small town malls suffering the existence of SM.


Cheap giant pizza! 

I pretended to work. 




Then we had halo-halo. 


I swear, you should try this one! It's the best :D

Buddy and Popoy.

Buddy and family! hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)