DSC_0381

DSC_0394
If I wasn't going elsewhere, I would've wanted to spend the summer in NYC, to experience everything it had to offer under the glaze of the summer sun. But maybe in another lifetime. But at least I got to spend some quality time with several IPED friends, albeit in the midst of packing all my stuff in preparation for moving into a new apartment with Heather and Mahwish. That ought to be exciting!






DSC_0366
I hopped on a train to meet up with a couple of IPED friends.


DSC_0368
I love train rides. Even if I sleep through most of the trip, I still love them.


DSC_0373
I arrived early so I decided to have some dinner.


DSC_0375
Milk Tea!!



DSC_0376
Noodles!


DSC_0378
Chicken. This is a horrible idea - blogging this at this hour - now I'm hungry.


DSC_0381
I love this little strip of Japanese restaurants and stores. It's so...cool.


DSC_0382
Find the shirt that says "If I don't sleep, Nobody Sleeps " - NYC


DSC_0388
Watched a comedy show with Matthew, Rob and Elizabeth. I cannot begin to tell you how funny it was. It was an improv act, similar to the SPIT improv in Manila. I am always amazed by people who are able to do improv. They're such quick thinkers. After the show, we had some drinks.


DSC_0392



DSC_0394



DSC_0398
On our way back, sorry for the bad lighting.


DSC_0403
The next morning was spent packing.


DSC_0406



DSC_0407
I did this while watching Taken. Next to Jason Bourne, this dude is the bomb.


DSC_0408
Clothes for Egypt.



DSC_0409



DSC_0411
Photo wall.



DSC_0413
Random things.


DSC_0414



DSC_0418
Farewell shelf.



DSC_0419
That night, after helping Donna move, I met up with Brittany and Mahwish at Ramon's place where I was moving all my stuff to while I'm away for the summer. Sorry for the bad shot, still trying out this lens.


DSC_0421



DSC_0422
The effects of wine: First everything's serious.


DSC_0423
Then it's funny again!!! hahaha. 

Comments

Popular Posts