Friday, June 22, 2012

Craving for Chinese Food in Cairo



I never thought It would happen, but it did. I craved for Chinese food. Back in New York I ate Chinese food almost everyday because it was very convenient until I finally got sick of it.  It was the last think I thought I'd be craving for when I got to Cairo. Truth is, it wasn't Chinese enough. I did have excellent mint tea afterwards. Plus apple pie and coffee. So yeah, it was pig out day. 




 Chinese lamps.






 Some sauces. I actually only liked the spicy.


The rice was very Egyptian. It had a lot of spices. 


The lemon chicken was too bitter.




I'm not a big coffee drinker. But this one, I heart. 



Could be better. 


Awesome tea is awesome. I felt so relaxed afterwards. 

6 comments:

Labels

airline review (1) animals (3) Barcelona (2) beach (7) buildings (2) Cairo (14) children (5) color (1) drawing/painting (4) Egypt (12) erin (4) exercise (1) flower (1) food (4) iped (13) JVP (7) Museums (4) New York (23) Philippines (4) Photography (1) photos (1) Red Sea (1) South Africa (4) Spain (1) sun (1) sunset (1) travel (44) video (1) videoke (1) wael (4)

Why you should Travel (click photo)