Oh, I kid. I just can't get over how pretty the desert and the pyramids are. I would love to go back, but I have a growing list of things I want to do and places I want to visit in Egypt. Let's see which ones I'll be able to check off by the end of the summer
1. Climb Mt. Sinai and watch the sunrise
2. Take a dip in the red sea.
3. Spend the night in the White Desert.
4. Go to Alexandria.
5. Visit the Valley of Kings.
6. Go to Luxor.
7. Go to Aswan.
8. See the hanging Mosque.
9. Take a Felucca Ride by the Nile
10. Visit Coptic Cairo.
Any more suggestions?